Sunday, October 17, 2010

America's Mom Passes Away At 94

When America was Free, White and Christian, Leave it to Beaver was one of its favorite shows. It was always one of my favorites and I'm very sad to hear that Barbara Billingsley has left us.

This is one of my favorite episodes. It highlights the innocence of children, the undying love and wisdom of a mother and the role a strong father plays in raising a family.

Goodbye, Mrs. Cleaver. Rest in Peace and thank you for all the memories. You may be gone but your influence as a role model will live on forever.



2 comments:

Joy said...

I loved that show.

Orion said...

Me too, Joy. I used to love to watch TV Land, where they used to show LITB, Andy Griffin, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, all the good, white shows. Now they show stupid kike crap like everyone likes raymond and some hispanic show.