On July 4th, 1776, Fifty six men, all of them White, all of them British, seven of whom were born outside North America, declared the government of their fathers to be despotic, insufferable and illegitimate. After fighting an eight war in which over 12,000 revolutionaires died, these men and others gathered together eleven years later and drafted a constitution that in their words would "secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity".
Today, 234 years after signing that revolutionary document on July 4th, we find ourselves once again under a government that is despotic, insufferable and illegitimate. Worse yet, it is in the hands of aliens who are at this moment working toward the destruction of the very posterity of the race of men who created the political entity called the United States.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;
When the Founders wrote this, they were talking about relatively minor disagreements or transient issues that are inherent in representive government. As long as a government is watching out for and working toward the interests of it's people, there really is no reason to "alter or abolish" it.
That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
Today, our government:
- Has opened up the borders to the third world, transforming White America from a first word country into a brown, multi-racial third world country.
- Has frustrated all attempts to rectify this situation. In fact, one State, Arizona, is being boycotted and lawsuits being prepared in order to nullify it's attempts to stop this 3rd world invasion.
- Has waged, past and present, aggressive, illegal and unnecessary wars at the behest of an alien and foreign power whose known method of warfare is the wholesale slaughter of men, women and children.
- Has, at bayonet point, forcibly integrated the negro and other alien races into our schools, our neighborhoods and our places of work.
- Actively supports the destruction of our race by promoting promiscuity, race-mixing, homosexuality and confiscatory taxes to finance it all.
- Has blessed Big Finance in the wrecking of the white working class, handing over our factories and technology to alien races, all in the name of filthy lucre.
There is more, much more. Are these transient causes? What are we do to do when the very government created by our racial ancestors becomes the deadliest enemy of that ancestor's posterity?
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.
As the founders before us knew, voting, pleading, begging and submitting could only go so far until the forging of their chains were complete. They knew that they would have to put up their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor in order to be free. They took up arms against the very government they had pledged allegiance to just a few years earlier.
Today, there can be no reasoning with the beast that is the United States Government. It seeks our destruction. We must ensure that does not happen, whatever it takes. Everything depends on what we do in the next few years. We are the last generation of Whites who will be able to effect any change, peaceful or otherwise. We are the patriots today and anyone taking up arms against us or serves the beast in any way, shape or form, are the traitors.
We are the Children of the Revolution.