Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Girl That Doesn't Age

This is a fascinating story. This baby is 16 years old.




Brooke's mother, Melanie Greenberg, 48, sees a different picture. "She loves to shop," Greenberg said. "Just like a woman."

Brooke rides in a stroller while her mom shops for clothes in the infant sections of department stores near their home in a Baltimore suburb. That Brooke is in her mid-teens is so mind-boggling that if another mother with a toddler asks Greenberg how old Brooke is, she usually doesn't try to explain.

"My system always has been to turn years into months," Greenberg said. "So, if someone asked today, I might say, she's 16 months old."


Be sure to check out the pics in the link. Amazing!

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Health/Story?id=7880954&page=1

6 comments:

Joy said...

That is really strange!
"Greenberg" isn't that a jewish surname? Why yes it is!
Poster child for incest and miscegenation.

Orion said...

What's even stranger is, what if they are able to isolate the gene that is causing her condition and use it to reverse aging? Think of what the jews would do with that development.

Joy said...

I guess anything is possible. Our old myths tell of chimera's, half human, half animal creatures.

I shudder to think of what they would do with such a weapon! Jews have lived long enough as it is.

Did you check out the other oddities at that page?

Orion said...

Yes I did. I think I was on that section for hours. Makes any personal issues one may have seem insignificant by comparison.

I really get tore up seeing children suffer, like that little girl that couldn't feel pain or ones with cancers or defects. I get all welled up when I see little children suffering.

lormarie said...

I hate to say it, but one would likely make a lot of money if such a true anti-aging "serum" were invented. There's a huge market for it.

Orion said...

You bet, Lormae! I'd love to be 25 again, knowing what I know now :)