Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Home Page of Prisoner Eric Rudolph

I am not an anarchist. I have nothing against government or law enforcement in general. It is solely for the reason that this government has legalized the murder of children that I have no allegiance to it nor do I recognize the legitimacy of this particular government in Washington.
Eric Rudolph, Anti-Abortion Prisoner





"My actions that day were motivated by my recognition that abortion is murder. Because it is murder, I believe that deadly force is indeed justified in an attempt to stop it. I do not claim this as a right but rather consider it the moral duty to come to the defense of my fellow man when he is under attack. This is an essential concept embedded in Western Civilization - that we are our brother's keeper."
Eric Rudolph

My Actions that day were motivated by my recognition that race replacement is murder. Because it is murder, I believe that deadly force is indeed justified in an attempt to stop it. I do not claim this as a right but rather consider it the moral duty to come to the defense of my race when it is under attack. This is an essential concept embedded in Western Civilization - that we are our brother's keeper.
Orion14

Almighty God, bring us more Erics. We cry out for you to raise an Army of Erics and Timothys so we might smite thine enemies. We pray you deliver us from Evil, O Lord, and will it to come quickly. And God, Please don't take me until I've sent some of them to hell! I ask for nothing else, Lord.

In Gods holy name, Amen.

http://www.armyofgod.com/EricRudolphHomepage.html

If you want to know how Eric ditched the ZOG for so long, read "lil" and "lick the floor". Fascinating! Many times did I yell "Run Eric Run!"

2 comments:

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Yeah, some enthralling reads there ... I like to of got no sleep last nite ! Thanks for the link.

(trying not to go there now - I needs shut eye ! Oh well, maybe just another quick peek - what could it hurt ? :)
...................
(see yer fellow laborer is back for their tour of duty -
welcome back LFD !)

Orion said...

Yeah, he stumbled out of his bunker, WWI helmet and all.

Eric is a suprisingly good writer. I don't agree with everything he's wrote, especially under the racism article, but he seems to be aware of the same things we are.

It's fascinating that he wasn't even 10 miles away from the ZOG looking for him. I've read that he was planning on blowing up the Andrews HQ with his cache of dynamite. Think of how energized the movement would have gotten then.

All it takes is for someone to do something right. This Von Brunn guy, he really screwed things up for all of us.