Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Insurgent Radio and Revolution

Tonight, we replay a broadcast by Lone Wolf Frank Bower, who reads from the book War Of The Flea by Robert Taber, a classic of Guerrilla Warfare in Theory and Practice. Frank makes some good points about studying military tactics and counterinsurgency, which is my area of study and something I will be posting information on soon. If you are going to be a Revolutionary, both subjects are required reading. I will also be posting my thoughts on armed lone wolf tactics and it's utility in the coming Revolution.

So, without further ado, I present Insurgent Radio with Frank Bower.

This is a current broadcast from September 8th, 2008 and not available in the archives for at least another month. Why wait when you can get it as it happens? Subscribe to Insurgent Radio today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great show. In order to fight effectively, one will need to get into the mindset of the enemy. Men like George Patton knew this well. Here's an interesting article I found on the net:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0PBZ/is_5_84/ai_n7069235/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1