Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Enemy Within

"The only reason you need a silencer is if you want to assassinate someone," said former CIA intelligence officer John Kiriakou, an ABC News consultant.
You got that right, ZOGer. Silencers will be an intergral part of any insurgency. They are easy to build from commonly obtained materials (see my revolutionary tools post) or by a machinist that knows what he's doing. These guys know it, and so do we.

Anyone know what that is on the handguard? Looks interesting.

Don't be fooled. This is not a jewish run organization from what I can gather. The guy that started it is a Xian Zionist named Prince. This is an extremely lethal Ayran Organization that will be on the frontlines when the jews order them to come after us. Be prepared. They are the enemy unless they can turned; Otherwise give them every opportunity to die for their flag and the Zionist Occupation Government.

"A federal grand jury in North Carolina is investigating allegations the controversial private security firm Blackwater illegally shipped assault weapons and silencers to Iraq, hidden in large sacks of dog food, ABCNews.com has learned."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That object mounted on his picatinny rail is a special laser device. I beleive it can be used in the day as a standard laser and at night visible only to the shooter with special infared googles. I am sure those in security/military more recently than me may be more specific.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Ever read any of Richard Marcinko's stuff , like Red Cell ?

Orion said...

I haven't, but I've heard of him. Anything online?

At first I was going to say what was the point of having a laser with a holosight mounted on the weapon, but then again, I guess a night only laser is cheaper than a nighscope in tandem with the EOTech.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

( Well , it looks like I'm gonna have to pay closer attention to everyones links - you already have Incog Man . Too many to keep up with .)

Orion said...

Yeah Jeff, the blogosphere consists of more than Christianity and Southern Pride! Just grinning ya, my friend.

I try not to replicate stories that are on other blogs so that visitors can get other views on different sites and just link along the sphere. I'm hoping that's not the case with the anniversary of the Wichita Massacre.

REMEMBER WICHITA!!

I wish LFD would add more blog links but he's just an old fuddy duddy that sits around grunting and farting while drinking copious amounts of pabst blue ribbon as he wiggles his toes inside his white socks, all in the easy chair.

Anonymous said...

The white socks you got. But Pabst? Come on now. Such insults amongst friends is uncalled for.
LFD

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Aaah , c'mon man ...
I don't exist within a closed 4 walled world ! There's just too much on the plate these days to keep up with it all .. but we all understand that deal .

Ha ! Me thinks LFD is fixing to take a hard poke at ya !

Hey - what's with the white sock "racism" ? That's all I wear !
And I get good mileage outa 'em as long as I keep the toe nails pared down !

Yep - never forget , never forgive ... is a maxim WHITES have FULL justification to live by .

Orion said...

There's no place I'd rather be
Thank right here with my rednecks, white socks and blue ribbon beer! :)

Orion said...

Yeah Jeff, LFD can sure break out the can when he needs too, and I ain't talking about no beer!

Anonymous said...

What fresh hell is this? I leave for a few hours only to come back to find my name dragged through the mud? My life is one long series of interventions for those domestic beer-drinking fools. Looks like I'll be taking a trip to St.L. soon.
LFD

Orion said...

You just try, LFD. I'm a good wrestler and I'll get you in a headlock and give you a dutch rub across the top of your head. You'll be screaming uncle in no time!