Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all my Christian Friends!

What is Christmas all about? Let Linus speak! I remember watching this as a young boy but I haven't seen it on TV for awhile. Maybe I'm missing it? Regardless, in a few years people will marvel that you could even play this on TV. It's coming.



Although real Christians understand that Christ was conceived on or about the 25th and not actually born on this date, we still celebrate the birth of the one man who beat the jews at their own game, someone the jews could not murder, giving us hope that those who believe can overcome our enemies also.

Here, Pastor Pete Peters discusses the Christmas story as only he can. I hope you enjoy it.

Merry Christmas to all and soon, after the great battle that is coming is finished, Peace among the Nations. Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure they will not play this one this year. The jews and God haters will NEVER let a new generation remember our past and the religion of our ancestors. Thanx for playing it again

Orion said...

My pleasure. I remember when "A Charlie Brown Christmas" was tradition at our house. You're right, the Children of Satan want to destroy every trace of our religion, because in its uncorrupted state, it is the power that overcomes them.

Anonymous said...

This showed on t.v. in Dallas this year. My son was watching it. I ran into the living room from the kitchen when I heard it. I stood slack-jawed in front of the idiot box for the whole scene.
LFD

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Yep , Charlie Brown Christmas was a tradition here also .
Somrthing about simple times past that were so appealing . Ya always felt for the ol boy with his scrawny lil tree !

Thanks for Pastor Pete's tape , I like digging out his ol sermons and going over them again . He can sure lay things out in an easy to follow format .