Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fox Jews - Enemy Propaganda Central



I clicked on this video expecting to hear the most honorable Ahmadinejad giving a Christmas greeting but got this instead. Listen to the outright lies and filth propaganda pushed out by these tools.

Now I ask you; If the targets you see in this video including the ones that wrote this piece were taken out...do you think their replacements would repeat their mistakes? Do you think if the president, the CEO and other managers of Fox Jews were given an offer they couldn't refuse, this might change? I ask you to consider this carefully.

Anyone that buys this bullshit or thinks like they do is the enemy. They are not on our side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just couldn't watch the whole thing. I agree - American presence needs to be eradicated worldwide. I'm all for isolationism.
LFD